.frenEzo. #43




Thursday, March 16, 2017

Shout out to Vanessa Ulderport the owner of .frenEzo.

 I'm super stoked to get my first group invite to a furniture based sponsorship as I've been wanting to venture out into interior blogging as well just like what my secondlife's family is doing. I've always admired how their pictures turn out and how they set up a scene for a blog post. 

At the end of my credits for this post, I will paste a link to the rest of my family's work. 

Kitchen Set by .frenEzo. Kitchen Leila / Adult Mainstore & Marketplace *New*

Other Decors

Amala - Baking Scales - Black

Sari-Sari - Kitchen Essentials - Chives and Parsley 1

Dust Bunny - Apple Pie

Dust Bunny - Caramel Apples

Dust Bunny - Warm Cocoa

Dust Bunny - Apple Pie

Dust Bunny - Dahlia Jug

The rest of the decors are from the kitchen set itself.

Also, as I mentioned earlier on,
here are the links to my family's work.













0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger.

Top 5 Post //

Total Pageviews //

Sponsors I'm working - worked with //

Sponsors I'm working - worked with //

Copyright © 2015 • The Fallons